Position based objects
Use position based objects to set the players position, or the level start or end point.
You can choose from Best Guess or Map based
- gameobject - The assigned gameobject
- placement type - The selected placement type
- position - The selected position according to the placement type
- place on layer - The layer which will be used for the placement calculations
- type - If the object should be placed on the "ground" tile or on any other tiles ("block")
- offset position - additional position offset
- offset rotation - additional rotation offset
The Best Guess placement type, tries to place the object
as best as it can on the selected position.
There are 9 possible positions to choose from.
- Top Left
- Top Middle
- Top Right
- Center Left
- Center Middle
- Center Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Middle
- Bottom Right
Please note that map based does not work for the cellular algorithm
The Map based placement type uses the generated start or end position of the algorithm