Add new tiles to the given position in a certain range
- _position - the object position
- _range - the range or radius from the position where tiles should be added
- _heighDependent - set to true if you want to make sure to add tiles only on the layer with the same height.
- _rebuild - set to true if you want to rebuild the map after modifying it.
- _optimize - set to true if you wish to optimize the map before building it.(makes sure there are no strange build behaviours)
AddTiles(Vector3 _position, int _range, bool _heightDependent, bool _rebuild, bool _optimize);