- Creator - The TileWorldCreator reference
- Radius - The crunch radius
- Crunch rate - How fast should the crunch happen
- Subtract - Subtract or add tiles
- Height dependent - if true only remove tiles which are on the same height as the object
TileWorldCreator comes with a map cruncher script which can subtract or add tiles based on the position of an object.
The map gets updated automatically. You can find the script in:
- Assign the script to any object in your scene
- Assign the TileWorldCreator reference to it and hit play.
Don't forget to see the simple demo scene with the map cruncher script.