Open the settings tab in TileWorldCreator to see all possible options you can configure.
- Name - This is the name of the World container where your tiles are being instantiated in your scene
- Invert - invert the map (ground = block or block = ground)
- Build Ground tiles - Enable ground tiles
- Map orientation - Change the global map orientation
- Number of layers - Set the number of layers.
- Layer inset - set the layer inset for each additional layer. 0 = next layer will be the same as the layer below
- Build overlapping tiles
- Grid width - The actual map width size
- Grid height - The actual map height size
- Scale - The global map scale
- Scale tiles - Set true if your tile should be scaled according to the scale